Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Kales bre Andjo"_ Thank you Obrad...

Obrad ...
I remember Obrad B Jovanovic... the painter/artist from Uzice - Serbia who participated on Pale Artists Colony. He stayed only one evening but he made so much impact on so many people ... I remember one evening he brought a flute and played a range of folk songs .. I asked him could he play "Kales bre Andjo"... an old Macedonian folk song.

To my surprise he played it so beautifully.... that brought up so many memories .. I remembered the time and place when I listened it last time ... maybe in 1985 in Sarajevo...with Zukovic Rados.... friend of mine who lives and works as Professor in Pljevlja Montenegro.

''Kales bre Andjo'' is one of the most beautiful songs...
I cried while listening.. Thank you Obrad ....


Obrad B. Jovanović
Obrad B. Jovanović, akademski slikar, vanredni profesor na Učiteljskom fakultetu u Užicu za predmet Metodika likovnog vaspitanja.


Obrad B. Jovanović


No comments:

Post a Comment